Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Resse's Peanut Butter CuppyCakes

Peanut butter and chocolate is timeless and much loved combination for good reason, its nummy. So putting that with my passion for cupcakes this became last nights dessert. I make things as easy as i can so when im in a rush i use a box mix and its totally fine. You can go all out and make from scratch as well if you have time both are great.
So mix up your basic chocolate cake mix until its super creamy (no lumps).
Put about 1 tablespoon of batter in a lined muffin cup
Add one of the small peanut butter cups in the center (don't push it all the way down)
Then add about another table spoon of batter on top.
Bake at 350 for about 25min
I crushed up more peanut butter cups to sprinkle on the top of my whipped icing.
Inside is your perfect little bite of happiness.

If your a cupcake junkie like myself checkout these other great posts: