Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chocolate Vanilla Cream Cupcakes

Since im a cupcake junkie i had to check out the new Betty Crocker Fun=da=Middle cupcakes. I will be honest when mixing these up i was uncertain it would be good as the batter was sorta bland and the vanilla cream was thick and marshmallowy. When they came out of the oven they even appeared sorta a different consistency almost dry on top but looks can be deceiving. I made my own whipped icing as i always do and made up some yellow sprinkles to top them off. When it was time for the taste test i was surprised. They are so good and addicting. The box only makes 12 instead of the usual 24 and the price is pretty high so i cant see me using this kind a lot but its a good treat.
The thick creme inside is delish and it does still remind me of marshmallows. lol