Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chocolate banana cream cupcakes

We got snow last night here is missery (Missouri) and I'm not a big fan of being out in it so i made cupcakes. i didn't have the things i needed on hand to do the yellow cake with cream filling and chocolate ganache that i had planned on so i decided to to a poke cake cupcake with a pudding. this was my first time for this so i obviously didn't work fast enough but it was still sooo moist and so good.

I baked a basic chocolate cupcake and then poked holes in them with the handle of a wooden spoon, mixed together some banana cream pudding and poured some in the holes and let the rest set up more. Since my baby girl is sick i was a little distracted so i waited to long to pour and this was the messy result. But they are so good I will be making this again with different flavors and i will remember to work much faster :)