Monday, October 17, 2011

MixBook Review...


Being the holiday junkie i am and a photographer i love when its time to order holiday cards. This year i got my cards from Mixbook.com. They have tons of layouts to choose from and offer 2 types of paper. I got booth so i could tell you about the differences. The standard paper choice is a budget coated flat. It has a slight texture to it but is still very beautiful. The colors also appeared a little darker on those. The other type of paper they offer is premium silk paper. This paper is a very smooth satin finish. It is very nice as well. I honestly like the budget coated paper better. I liked the added texture. Both options come with premium white envelopes free. So you don't have to worry about getting those later.

Shipping was fast and the packaging was really nice.


Inside the box everything comes packaged in clear plastic so its nice and neat. Nothing was bent it was perfect. The print quality of the cards are very nice. Again the regular paper is a little textured but i kinda like it.


I also love that you get front and back full color printing.


Overall i am VERY happy with my order and I cant wait til I get to send these out. I know my family and friends are going to love them just as much as I do. If your in the market for amazing holiday cards make sure you check out mixbook holiday selection of flat cards. http://www.mixbook.com/cards/holiday-photo-cards
You can also find them on facebook http://www.facebook.com/mixbook and on twitter http://www.twitter.com/mixbook.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.