Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mehron Color Wheel & Celebre Review

I first want to say I absolutely love Mehron. I have never been let down by any of their products. (well until now) But its partially my fault and let me tell you why. I recently got the color wheel and the celebre cream foundation. I had such a hard time picking a shade so i went to the company seeking some advice and though the staff was super nice and helpful i still wound up with the wrong shade for me. And of course once you try it you cant return it. So I have yet to try another shade of the celebre foundation although i am willing. I got the light 4 and it made me look like a umpalumpa. I have a strange complexion it isn't yellow but its not rose either its a little of both so this was a no go for me. However color aside it does have a nice feel, and covers very heavy.

On to my color wheel which i do LOVE and use daily. I can do so much with this and it is by far my most used item from them. It is super creamy, blends beautifully and covers great. The price is great to and you get a ton of product. This is gonna last me a long time even with using it on my clients. It comes with 5 shades to cover all skin tones.

So if you are in need of a color wheel this is one of the best i have tried you wont be disappointed. Now if i could find my correct shade of celebre i will be a happy camper.