Friday, October 7, 2011

Baking Soda Masque - Tutorial

Baking soda has like a million and one uses and one way I like to use it is as a diy homemade facial mask. Now I will tell you that normally I like to use a homemade mask 3 times a week but this is one I would only recommend once or twice.

Baking soda is slightly gritty and a little abrasive but its really nice for getting rid of black heads and dead skin so you should give it a fair chance.

Step 1: Add 3 tsp of backing soda to a small bowl.
Step 2: Add 2 tsp of water to the bowl.
Step 3: Apply to your face and let sit no more than 5 min tops.(while you wait use some to whiten your teeth)
Step 4: Rinse and follow up with your cleanser of choice.
Top pic: thinner for sensitive skin
Bottom pic: If you can handle a little more scrubbing action (recommended)


Note: I would skip your toner tonight unless you like the feeling off your face on fire but go ahead and moisturize as normal. Your face will feel so clean and soft. :)