Monday, October 10, 2011

OMG! Sexy Shoe Heaven.

I can not even begin to tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes and I'm sure most of you are with me when it comes to never having to many. I stumbled on a website i want to share with you. Its called I love Sexy. You may already know about it but girls let me tell you. They have some HOT shoes and boots I have about 10+ pairs I want so bad.

They have everything you need to make yourself feel incredibly sexy from clothing to shoes and accessories. I'm in love with this site and can see my hubbys paychecks going to them lol. I found several dresses i would like to have but I keep getting drawn to the shoes and boots. I was looking for a pair of funky mary janes for my Halloween costume and these are perfect:

I also have a thing for hot boots so of course I'm drooling over these: (under $32) Wow

I could go one and on and show you all the things I want but you should go check them out and find some sexy shoes for yourself. They carry larger sizes to. I know you all will be excited about that. I wear a 9-10 in shoes and can hardly find places that have cute ones in stock. This place goes up to 15+.
Book mark them, find them on facebook, and sign up for the newsletter I know I did.