Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rose Gold Watch - Rosewholesale.com {Review}

When I came across Rosewholesale.com I was in love. I swear I must have drooled over the pages of their shop for hours adding item after item to my wish list. I have wanted a rose gold watch forever so when I came across this beauty It was a must have. You cant beat the price at just over $5.
Fashionable Chale Rhinestone Decoration Steel Quartz Analog Watch with Numerals Indicate Time Chasis for Female (Golden)
The communication with Rosewholesale was great. They were very prompt when replying to my questions and very patient. They are located over seas from me so I knew shipping would take forever but with free flat rate shipping you cant complain. I would say all in all it took about 25 days to get my package.


I love the variety of the items they offer especially that they have men's cloths to. My boyfriend and son have already made a wish list to. So over all I had a good first impression just future notice don't place last minute orders be prepared to wait and pay attention to sizes they run way way small.


Check them out on Facebook
While your at it find me on Google & Instagram