Monday, May 12, 2014

Physicians Formula Baked Wet/Dry Matte Collection {Review}

Physicians Formula has been a much loved brand for over 75 years and its hard to believe its a drugstore brand. They have very comparable formulas to the prestige brands and well I just love so much from them. Even though the price is a little higher than their drugstore shelf buddies they are very worth it and most of the time you can find deals, promotions and rebates.

Their baked wet/dry collection is Auh-Maz-Balls. I got my hands on the matte eyeshadow pallets the other day and they have become my go to daily selections. They are the perfect shades of nudes and neutrals and can be used dry for a soft look or wet for a bit more drama. The colors complement each other perfectly. The 4 palettes I picked up were: Baked Sugar, Baked Sweets, Baked Butter & Baked Souffle. Even though these are matte shadows they do have dimension and a luminous glow to them that really enhance your eyes.

For the following look I used the Baked Butter Palette:


 

 

You can typically pick these up for anywhere from $6-9 dollars but I got all 4 of mine for just $4. Yup you heard me right that's a dollar a piece. Wanna know how??? Of course you do. Head to your local Dollar Tree and grab them before they are gone. You wont be sorry even if I had to pay the full price for them I would.

💄Be sure to find me on Facebook & Instagram 💄