Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Crackle Nail Art Tutorial - Halloween Day 1

I didn't have a lot of time for this weeks nail art tutorial so i did a fun halloween crackle. I started by selecting 5 colors for a 2 color gradient effect.
  • orange
  • mellow yellow
  • gun metal
  • skull & glossbones
  • tokyo pearl
And topped it off with a black crackle.

The only tips i can really give for this is to apply 2 coats of each color and when you apply the crackle start left from right and don't go back over it. This will give you a nice effect. Make sure you finish with a top coat and there ya go.
Stick around for more fun halloween posts for my 12 days of halloween challenge. In the mean time check out these other blogs that have accepted the challenge:
If your interested in takeing my 12 Days of Halloween Challenege let me know :)