Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New yummy fabrics

I have been kinda un-motivated and un-inspired so i took a trip to the fabric store. I dont know why it has to be so hard to come out with a spring line but this year i have lacked the energy to put into it. I was happy to find some fabrics that have inspired me to get back to sewing and get ready for my febuary release. NOw if i can fight through the pain and get some sewing done.

Yup i said pain. At my last event i did something to my wrist and now 2 months later it is still painful so the dr. said i need some tests and xrays done and well just hope for the best. I cant under go a surgery that will leave me with out my hands right now so i will push through and hope for the best.

On to the fabrics:
Some of these unfortunatly are limited so when they are gone thats it i cant get no more i might cry. lol