Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas is over.

I can not even begin to tell you how happy i am that Christmas is finally over. Don't get me wrong i love watching my kids open their presents and get those huge smiles on their faces. But its more than that. It people pretending to give a shit on that one day and being a complete jackass all the other 364 days a year. I hate drama in my life as most of us do but i refuse to let it consume me in this wondrous time of year. (Heavy sarcasm there)

I do my best to be nice to everyone all year and i do my best to make everyone happy and it always back fires on me. People are just not happy anymore. People in general are so selfish and greedy. They all hide behind their fake smiles in hopes no one can see through them. Well i can and I'm sick of it so that is why i am happy to be done with it at least for another year.

My Xmas was not to bad and i tried to get everyone what they wanted but of course there is that one person that year after year makes me question why i even bother. But on to a happier note i can relax and get back to what i love the most - my family, my friends, my craft studio and my supportive boyfriend (whom without i might have gone postal on someone) =]

I do hope that all my readers had a great Christmas and didn't have to encounter to many fake smiles.
See ya in the new year.

XOXO,
Robyn