Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Old Navy Wishlist {Fashion}

You cant help but want to get out in all those cute fall clothes and enjoy this weather. However with all the health drama I have been battling lately my outfits mostly consist of Victoria secret pants and t-shirts so unfortunately nothing to post there. I thought what beet way than to spend my time in bed window shopping and sharing some of my favorite pieces I have my eyes on. So here is what my wish list looks like from Old navy right now.


Women's Printed Pullover Shirt DressesWomen's DC Comics™ Batman Sleeveless Tees
Women's Distressed Straight-Fit Jeans Women's Plaid Chiffon Shirts

My wish list for the little Abby diva would be these cute as heck shoes, a perfect cocoon sweater and the most adorable fox shirt ever.
Girls Printed-Canvas High-Tops Girls Slouchy Open-Front Cardigans Girls Animal-Graphic Tees
I almost always find things from old navy that I cant live without but being the responsible mom I usually only get for my daughter. This time those if I got here all three things it would only be right around $60 so that leaves me enough to grab myself something. Huuu rraahhh!

What is one of your weekness stores? I have so many how do you manage to look but not touch I always feel like a kid in a candy shop.