Monday, September 8, 2014

Birthday Freebies 2014

Every year my birthday is the one day I look forward to most. Not for the reasons you may think. Well not in the way that you may think them. But as a single mom with two kids and a budget I always feel guilty for getting anything for myself to the point of either returning it or just getting sick over it. I know many of the moms heck even dads out there can relate. Its hard to accept things when in our heads there is always a better use for that money. However my birthday is my day. I love getting all my birthday emails from some of my favorite stores and food places telling me to come reward myself with a special treat.


Im not greedy though so I don't collect them all. I wouldn't have time even if I wanted to but this year on the line up we have Sephora, Bare minerals and Godiva. These are my absolute favorite 3. Up first Sephora: makeup forever trail lipstick and mascara. Next is Bare Minerals: Moxie lip gloss, and finally Godiva: Used my $10 towards the new chocolates of the world collection. All in al my birthday was great because I got to spend it with Mr.Perfect and 2 pretty great kids. But I must say the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte didn't hurt either :)