Monday, November 8, 2010

Photo shoot 10-7-10

My little abby was invited to be in a gorgeous photo shoot with nelliebugs.com It was a interesting day to say the least and out of all 5 sassy divas the little baby was the best one. lol
I'm sure our photographer was thinking to herself "omg what did i get myself into" but she did what she could. I also snapped some cute pics while i was there.
I think all the girls did great even though i wish i could have gotten abz to cooperate better a 3 hour shoot is a bit much for a 3 year old.
Here are some pics of my cutie pie sporting tutus from http://www.nelliebugs.com/ please be sure to check out all the adorable tutu skirts and dresses she has. She has wonderful prices, fast shipping and is a true pleasure to work with. That's my personal opinion, i am in no way paid or affiliated to her company in anyway, i just know high quality crafts/crafters when i see them.
Santa Faceoff. lol......
Love this shot with a glamour effect...
How cute is this....
Ribbon necklace & Hair bows

Black & White Background