Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just a rant for the day.

I know I'm not the only one that has the occasional bad day. We are all entitled, its in our nature. Some of course have them more often than others and if you feel pissy daily you probably have issues but here is my rant for the day.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean you can assume its pms that doesn't make an ass out of you and me it just makes an ass out of you.

Just because I'm a mom doesn't mean that my kids are out of control and thus must be the problem.

Just because i don't want to talk to you or see you up in my face doesn't mean I'm pissed at the world. Maybe its just you.

Just because i didn't get to the store or do my laundry today doesn't make me lazy or a slob. Maybe I'm just run down from trying to be superwoman all the time.

Just because i would rather sit in my room alone fore the day in peace & quiet doesn't make me social awkward or shy. Maybe its safer for everyone at the time.

Just because i let someone cut in front of me when they could clearly see the lane ends like a mile back doesn't mean i have the time or desire to let a whole parade cut in front of me.

Just because i didn't answer the phone when you called and you know I'm clearly home doesn't mean you should keep repeatably calling. I do know how to pull the cord.

So thous are just a few things to consider before pursuing the annoyance factor in someones life. A little bad day could get you more than you asked for and leave you on the street with a dumb look on your facing wondering what you did. Well a little tip its not ALWAYS about you.