Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Extravaganza

Time to have some fun are you ready?
Instead of making you submit multiple contest looks i thought this would be more fun and enjoyable for everyone. The games will begin today Sept. 24th and end Sept 30th.

There are 6 prizes total:
- Full set of my limited edition Halloween eyeshadow set
- Hello Kitty grab bag
- Lavender pamper set
- Hair accessory set
- Half dozen bath bomb set
- Custom set of nails

Rules:
-You must follow my blog!
- You must follow my fan page!
- You must follow my twitter!
- You must subscribe to my youtube!

The contest album is posted on my fan page here.
Each prize pack will have the directions for the "game" in the description along with rules.
Be sure to read them carefully the will each be different.
You may enter 1 time for each prize pack you want the opportunity to win.

Have Fun.