Saturday, January 29, 2011

Website Launch

My website has come along pretty quick this past week and im so excited for it. I will be sending out my first newsletter from the new site in febuary so make sure you get registered over at http://www.abigailsboutiquedesigns.com/ It contains alot of great news and a free promo that is exclusive to my subscribers :)

Other than adding some pictures and a few more listings its all ready for orders. I would love some feedback so if you have a chance go check it out and create your account while you are there.

Some of the features im super happy about our the new way to buy & redeem gift certifacates, create wishlists & registeries and a better way to keep track of stock.

So head over there look around maybe leave some reviews and get yourself entered for a free giveaway as i will select one lucky winner that creates an account before valentines day.