Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some new stuff and facebook

I have finally added my boutique bracelets to my shop. I have so many different beads, ideas, sizes and more that i hope to get more of them listed soon but hey at least they are here and some are already up.
I will be doing name bracelets and m2m braceletes. I can match any gymboree line, gap, old navy, tcp, and anything else.

I love to use swarovski crystals to really make them sparkle. Some of my other favorite beads to work with are bling beads, resin, acrylic, cats eye, pearl and silver. I use very durable nylon coated wire and crimp beads to make sure your treasure will last a lifetime. and to make sure it grows with your little princess they all come with a extender chain.

Here are a few of the ones i have listed in the shop right now:




I also want to let everyone know about my fan page on facebook. you can check it out here:
www.facebook.com/abigailsboutiquedesigns